Track List & Sound Clips:1. Ruff & Tuff feat. Paul Randolph
2. Ruff & Tuff feat. Paul Randolph ( DJ Mitsu the Beats Remix )
3. Ruff & Tuff feat. Paul Randolph ( DJ Mitsu the Beats Remix Instrumental Edit )
4. It's Your Time feat. Shea Soul
5. Unite feat. Fatima (Shafiq Remix)
6. Somewhere FarA collaborative release between Jazzy Sport and Sunshine Enterprises; a limited 12" release with cuts from TettoryBad (Masaya Fantasista/grooveman Spot/Simbad) 's album 'Unite', featuring an exclusive new remix by DJ Mitsu the Beats and Shafiq (Sa-Ra). Tip!!!TettoryBad is the collaborative name of Jazzy Sport's producer/beat maker team TettoryBLK (Masaya Fantasista & groove man Spot) & London's Simbad. They made an album called 'Unite' with musicians and singers like Paul Randolph from the KDJ camp、Shea Soul、Fatima etc and this EP features tracks from this album'Ruff & Tuff' is a collaboration with Detroit soul singer Paul Randolph. The track starts with a mid-tempo rhythm box groove, adding warm and jazzy keys and Paul Randolph's silky vocals - a beatdown soul track so to speak.next to the original track, there's an exclusive rmx in two versions on this 12 by DJ Mitsu the Beats !'It's Your Time' is the galactic fusion of boogie, soul and house featuring female singer Shea Soul (Restless Soul).On the same side there 'Unite' featuring Eglo's Fatima as a Shafiq (Sa-Ra) remix.The last track 'Somewhere Far' is an instrumental cut that sees Simbad playing sax over a beautiful cosmic hip hop groove.